Capture those memorable moments in greater detail than before!
Even if you’ve been in the photography world for years, you may not be experienced with many different types of camera lenses. The truth is, lenses are expensive, so we often choose a type of photography and then pick a few lenses that work with our vision. But there are different and useful types of camera lenses for different perspectives and composition. Lenses are arguably the most important part of your camera set-up, they make or break your pictures.
The question then begs, "What lens is good for what type of photography?"
Below, are a few of the most common types, their focal length (distance between the lens’ optical center and the camera’s image sensor (or film plane) when focused at infinity), and how they can be used.
|FOCAL LENGTH||TYPE OF LENS||TYPE OF PHOTOGRAPHY|
|8-24mm||Fisheye (Ultra-wide)||Panoramic shots, cityscapes, landscape, real estate, abstract.|
|24-35mm||Wide Angle||Interiors, landscapes, architecture, forest photography.|
|35, 50, 85, 135mm||Standard Prime||Portraits, weddings, street/documentary photography.|
|55-200mm||Zoom||Portraits, weddings, wildlife photography.|
|50-200mm||Macro||Ultra detailed photography (rings, nature.)|
|100-600mm||Telephoto||Sports, wildlife, astronomy.|
With our premium 6-in-1 Camera lens iPhone X case you will now be able to make the most of your smartphone’s camera. The case allows you to effortlessly and conveniently switch between the lenses for incredible shots!
- Dual Optics Lens Design for iPhone X: A compact size with 6 lenses, 3 sets which only need to be pushed left or right to fit each set lens in the right place. It works perfectly with the dual camera system on the iPhone X.
- Multiple Dual Lens Options: Greatly extend your optical zoom range and capture a variety of shots that you couldn't achieve with just your phone. The Lens Kit includes a 120° Wide-Angle, 2X Telephoto, 10X Macro, 20X Super Macro and 180° Fisheye Lens. With a focusing distance of 18mm, get incredibly close to your subject until it comes into focus.
- Portable and Lightweight: Only 2 ounces in weight in a 11mm slim size, you'll barely notice the case on your phone.
- Two Layers Protection: The Lens Kit offers two layers of protection with one inner case and one outer case. The two cases can be separately used or used together. The double protection is good for bumps and scratches, the raised lip protects your screen when setting the phone face down. The cutouts allow for full functionality of all ports and buttons.
- Ergonomic Hand Grip: The built-in grip makes holding your phone more comfortable and gives you a firm grip on your phone while taking pictures.
Original (top) and using the Wide Angle lens (bottom)
Original (left) and using the Telephoto lens (right)
Original (left) and using the Macro lens (right).
Original (top) and using the Fisheye lens (bottom)
Package Weight: 0.25kg (0.55lb.)Package Size: 15cm x 10cm x 10cm (5.91in x 3.94in x 3.94in)
- Delivery And Returns
- Why Buy From Us
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two:
- Processing time: This is where order verification, tailoring, quality checks and packaging takes place. All orders are sent to the manufacturer for dispatch within 24 hours after order approval. The manufacturer and the logistics firm process the orders, which takes 2–5 days.
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination. Our insured Door-to-Door shipment service also enables tracking the location of the package(s) at any given time. After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take between 7 and 14 business days to arrive at their destination in North America, Europe, parts of Asia, Middle East, Australia and New zealand, but can take longer from time to time. Delivery to other Countries such as Brazil, Mexico and Saudi Arabia usually takes about 15–30 business days.
Occasionally, a parcel may be late due to reasons that are beyond our control e.g. weather conditions, strikes, busy times such as holiday seasons, customs, etc. Delivery times are not guaranteed but are a benchmark according to the delivery providers, therefore SizzleDeep will not be held liable for any loss caused, due to the late delivery.
Orders placed after 5:00 pm Monday to Friday, on the weekend, or a holiday will be processed on the next working day.
|Please allow 10 working days for your order to arrive. We source products from all over the world to bring you poetic offers at the lowest prices. This means sometimes you might have to wait a little longer to get your order, but it will always be worth it!|
|Returns are easy, simply register the return via the Refund Policy page and send your item to our returns centre for fast processing. We'll get you a replacement or refund in the shortest time possible!|
Here are 6 Great Reasons To Buy From Us: