Shipping and Delivery
We know how exciting it can be to receive what you ordered for, so all orders are packed and shipped in the shortest time possible. It should however be noted that:
- All orders are subject to product availability. If an item in your order is not available, we will ship it out to you as soon as it becomes available. In the meanwhile, we’ll ship out the part of your order that is available.
- Shipping costs for your order are paid for by SizzleDeep whether they are based on the weight of the items you order and/or your location.
- We ship out orders using a network of carriers including but not limited to USPS, DHL, UPS, and FedEx. The carrier used to ship out each order depends on various factors and consequently, we are unable to advise, in advance, on the carrier that will be used. We also cannot be held responsible for delays caused by the postal system.
- The date of delivery for your order may vary depending on carrier shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery and the quantity of items ordered, and, in addition, your order may be delivered in separate shipments.
- Some orders, at the point of delivery, may be subject to customs checks and inspection, and may incur additional charges and/or delivery delay, which is beyond our control. It is advisable to check with your local customs office before ordering to determine if there will be any additional costs you will need to settle.
- If there is any damage to the items that you ordered on delivery, you must contact us within 5 days from receipt of your order.
We offer international shipping services that currently operate in over 200 countries world-wide. We intend to give our customers great value and service. We strive to meet the needs of all our customers, delivering an unparalleled service.
How do you ship packages?
Packages will be shipped by ePacket or EMS depending on the weight and size of the product. Packages shipped from our US warehouse are shipped through USPS.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes. We provide free shipping to over 200 countries around the world. However, there are some locations we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be located in one of those countries, we shall advise you accordingly.
What about customs?
Unfortunately, we are unable to cater for any custom fees or any other additional costs once the items have been shipped out, as expressed above.
How long does shipping take?
Shipping time varies by carrier and destination. The below are estimates provided by the postal carriers and may not always be guaranteed.
|Location||*Estimated Shipping Time|
|United States||12-20 Business days|
|Canada, Europe||12-20 Business days|
|Australia, New Zealand||12-30 Business days|
|Mexico, Central America, South America||15-30 Business days|
(*Item leaves warehouse in 2-5 days.)
Please note that due to COVID-19, orders may experience a delay in shipping and delivery. We urge that you bear with us as we wade through the effects of the pandemic.
Do you provide tracking information?
Yes, you will receive an email that contains your tracking information once your order ships out. If you haven’t received tracking information within 5 days, please get in touch with us.
My tracking says “no information available at the moment”.
For some shipping companies, it takes 2-5 business days for the tracking information to update on to the system. If your order was placed more than 5 business days ago and there is still no information on your tracking number, please get in touch with us.
Will my items be sent in one package?
For logistical or availability reasons, items in the same purchase may sometimes be sent as separate packages. You will receive a shipping confirmation email for each shipment, so you’ll know exactly what to expect and when to expect it
Should you have any other questions, please contact us and we will do our best to address them.