Get Rid Of Pain The Best Way... Naturally!
Promote lymphatic circulation and release muscle tension to deliver an intense acu-massage straight from home by simply lying on this mat which is made with only the safest materials, like real cotton, eco-friendly foam, and non-toxic ABS plastic.
By doing so, you stimulate stagnant energy and trigger the body’s natural healing receptors. You can simply lie on it for a relaxing, therapeutic massage or you can practice yoga poses on it for invigorating energy and deep tissue therapy. This spike mat will leave you feeling like you received a professional massage.
This plant-based Eco Foam and cotton-linen mat is covered with 6,210 acupressure points (ergonomic plastic spikes) shaped into soothing and tension-relieving lotus flowers.
The lotus-shaped spikes are made from medical-grade plastic that won’t bend under your weight, puncture your skin or cause the agonising pain experienced with the 'bed of nails' needle-like spikes, but will instead offer your muscles some much-needed relief.
The Neck Pillow has 1,782 acupressure points. The multi-functional pillow can be used on any area of the body. It can be used to target different points of your body to trigger pain relief, like the curve of your lower back, the back of your knees, or along your sides.
As a bonus, we have included a carrying bag for easier storage and transportation of your all-natural pain remedy. Our mat is Premium quality, and does not come apart with usage. We have ensured that all materials used to make these mats are the best available.
Do not miss out on;
☑️ IMMEDIATE back and neck pain relief in the comfort of your home in as little as 20 minutes per day.
☑️ ELIMINATING the need for expensive treatments as well as therapist, masseuse and chiropractor visits.
☑️ EFFECTIVELY induce a state of complete relaxation while reducing aches, pain, stress and tension.
☑️ RELIEVING not only back, neck, shoulder and sciatic pain, whether mild or chronic, but also headaches.
☑️ OTHER BENEFITS including boosting your well-being and moods, improved sleep, circulation, and increased energy levels.
In this article we reveal the hidden truths of how such a mat impacts your body to trigger pain relief. Have you read it?
Many of the benefits of acupressure mats come from the increased circulation it brings, and the release of endorphins, which are natural pain-relieving hormones. You also feel these benefits on a mental level, with better mental clarity and mood.
With so many benefits, it’s time to roll out your acupressure mat and reap the rewards! And you can do so by ordering yours TODAY! (While stocks last)
Experience what 836+ Happy Customers have.
- Wear a thin T-shirt for your first treatment - If you’re using your acupressure mat for the first time, or if you haven’t been using it long, wearing a T-shirt lets your skin develop some tolerance to the spikes. Once you’re used to the feel of the mat, you can use it on bare skin.
- Stretch your mat out on a flat surface - If you’ve been using the mat for a while, lay the mat on the floor. If you’re a beginner, you may find it less painful initially if you lay the mat on a bed or couch.
- Lie down slowly - Position the part of your body you want to treat evenly across the acupuncture/acupressure mat.
- Adjust your body until you’re comfortable - If you’re treating your lower back, place a small pillow or bolster under your knees for extra support.
- Breathe slowly and deeply - The first few seconds or even minutes might hurt a little bit, but the pain should soon subside as your skin adjusts to the spikes. If the pain is too great, lay a towel over the spikes to relieve some of the pressure.
- Use the mat for 20 to 45 minutes - A typical treatment session lasts about half an hour. Don’t sleep on your mat or extend your treatment time much beyond 45 minutes.
- Position a small bolster or pillow under your neck - If you’re using your mat to treat headache or neck pain, place a small bolster or pillow underneath the top of the mat, and rest the back of your neck on top of the elevated mat (that is if you are not using the pillow mat that comes with the mat).
- You can choose to lie face down - You can lie face down on the mat to treat pain on the front of your body or simply to relax.
- Stand on the mat - Give your feet a good acupressure treatment by standing on the mat. This stimulates many acupoints and is said to relieve painful conditions throughout the body.
- Use the mat before bedtime - If you’re using the mat to help with insomnia, do your treatment before bedtime. If you’re using the mat for pain or other conditions, any time of day is fine.
Q. Do acupressure mats actually work?
A. Although they haven’t been studied extensively, studies have shown that acupressure can be an effective way to relieve pain, nausea, insomnia, and tension. There are a few studies specifically on acupressure mats, but presumably they should provide similar results. One study carried out in Sweden found that users of acupressure mats did have significant relaxation responses.
Q. Does it hurt to lie on an acupressure mat?
A. While the amount of pain depends a great deal on your own tolerance, in general, yes, most people find the mats painful for at least the first few seconds. After that point, most users get accustomed to the sensation and find it either neutral or even pleasant. That’s when the benefits of pain reduction and tension relief usually start to kick in.
Q. Are acupressure mats safe?
A. While acupressure mats are safe for most people, you should not use them if you have very sensitive skin, any type of skin inflammation or infection, are pregnant, or have a serious medical condition that requires a doctor’s care, including clotting disorders or the use of blood-thinning medication.
Q. How do I use the Acupressure Mat to relieve Back pain?
A. We advise you do not simply unroll the mat onto the floor and immediately lie down. You follow a three-stage process to slowly acclimate your body to the acupressure needles.
- First, start by draping the mat over a chair or sofa cushion. When sitting, your back will press into the mat. This introduces your body to the sensation of the plastic needles against the skin. During this stage, sit for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- After two or three days, you should feel ready to move onto stage two. Place the mat horizontally on your sofa and lie down on the mat anywhere from 20 to 45 minutes. The extra cushioning from the sofa reduces the pressure against your back.
- Finally, advanced users can place the mat on a hard surface like a wood floor. This will provide virtually no cushioning effect, so you’ll experience the acupressure needles at maximum intensity. Use the mat this way after first conditioning your body over time in the other two stages. You can lie on the mat for 45 minutes or more.
Q. What does using an Acupressure Mat feel like?
A. Using the mat for the first few times will likely feel a bit strange but not unpleasant. During the first five minutes, you’ll probably feel a stabbing sensation. This is the most painful the mats will probably ever feel. Remember, this is an entirely new sensation for your skin, so your body needs a few minutes to adapt.
After five minutes or so, the pain will likely be reduced dramatically. Instead, you’ll feel a pleasant warming, tingling sensation. Many people compare to feeling to that of an icy/hot type balm. After about 20 minutes, your back will probably start to sting, which indicates you should sit up.
After you stop using the mat, your back will likely feel stiff and hot for about a minute or two. It’s sometimes compared to the feeling of a sunburn (only without the lasting damage). Then shortly that sensation should be replaced by a noticeable decrease in pain. Even severe back pain will usually be significantly reduced for about a half-hour after using the mat.
Our acupressure mats includes a small cushion for your neck. While this can be effective for treating neck pain, many people find acupressure neck cushions uncomfortable. The neck typically adapts to the feeling of the needles at a slower pace than the back. If the neck cushion continues to be uncomfortable, feel free to replace it with a traditional cushion.
The features are;
- Net Weight: 670g
- Material: 100% high quality thick cotton and plant-based Eco Foam
- Mat Size: 66cm x 40cm (25.98in x 15.74in)
- Color: Black, Green, Blue, Rose Red
- Packing includes: 1 x Mat, 1 x Ordinary Spikes Pillow, 1 x Bag
- Delivery And Returns
- Why Buy From Us
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two:
- Processing time: This is where order verification, tailoring, quality checks and packaging takes place. All orders are sent to the manufacturer for dispatch within 24 hours after order approval. The manufacturer and the logistics firm process the orders, which takes 2–5 days.
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination. Our insured Door-to-Door shipment service also enables tracking the location of the package(s) at any given time. After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take between 7 and 14 business days to arrive at their destination in North America, Europe, parts of Asia, Middle East, Australia and New zealand, but can take longer from time to time. Delivery to other Countries such as Brazil, Mexico and Saudi Arabia usually takes about 15–30 business days.
Occasionally, a parcel may be late due to reasons that are beyond our control e.g. weather conditions, strikes, busy times such as holiday seasons, customs, etc. Delivery times are not guaranteed but are a benchmark according to the delivery providers, therefore SizzleDeep will not be held liable for any loss caused, due to the late delivery.
Orders placed after 5:00 pm Monday to Friday, on the weekend, or a holiday will be processed on the next working day.
|Please allow 10 working days for your order to arrive. We source products from all over the world to bring you poetic offers at the lowest prices. This means sometimes you might have to wait a little longer to get your order, but it will always be worth it!|
|Returns are easy, simply register the return via the Refund Policy page and send your item to our returns centre for fast processing. We'll get you a replacement or refund in the shortest time possible!|
Here are 6 Great Reasons To Buy From Us: