Have you ever gone to an auto repair shop for an oil change, only to have the mechanic say your car needs a new transmission? Has the “check engine” light come on, and suddenly the mechanic says you need expensive new engine parts?
Some mechanics may try to squeeze more money out of customers by doing unnecessary repairs. One of the most common, and profitable, ways to jack up a repair bill is exploiting fears over the “check engine” light.
When the “Check Engine” light comes on, many motorists don’t have a clue as to what to do next. They know the light means something is wrong, but is it a serious problem or a minor one? The only way to know for sure is to plug a scan tool or code reader into the vehicle’s diagnostic connector and see what comes out.
On-Board Diagnostics II (OBD-II) is an automotive term referring to a standardized system that on-board computers in cars and trucks use for self-diagnostics and reporting. OBD systems give the vehicle owner or repair technician access to the status of the various vehicle subsystems.
All this and more is at your fingertips with the our Premium WiFi-enabled Car Diagnostics Scanner!
Using our Car Diagnostics Scanner you can read the codes causing the light to come on and then find out what the possible causes are for those codes so you can get them fixed before any more damage is done! Driving with the "check engine" light on without fixing the problem can turn a small problem into a BIG problem!
The fix can be as small & easy as changing a sensor, or the gas cap! Don't let mechanics rip you off charging you for repairs you don't need. Know before you go to the mechanic or even do it yourself!
- Need to clear your check engine light?
- Heading for emissions testing and need to make sure you'll pass?
- Want to check the status of sensors when the "Check Engine Light" (CEL) came on?
- Want to make sure O2 sensors are working properly?
- Need to check your air/fuel ratio?
Did you know? If you try to pass emissions testing and your check engine light is illuminated that is an automatic failure meaning you'll have to take it back after making the repairs? Don't waste valuable time, read the code, make the fix and then get it tested!
Be warned though! Just clearing the light won't let you pass emissions, you must still fix the problem in order to pass!
Monitor engine sensors in real time for more in-depth diagnostics
Use the Car Diagnostics Scanner in real time to monitor what your engine is doing and help get to the bottom of problems. Running rich? Overheating? Watch your sensors while the vehicle runs to see exactly what is going on when problems occur! No more guessing, know what is happing when it happens.
You can also setup graphing and data logging to view the data later on after your drive is complete to see how often something is happening, when it’s happening and its highs and lows.
All the information you need, in the palm of your hand, at a moment’s notice.
Diagnose & Monitor Your Vehicle with Ease!
When used with proper software, you can:
- Read your OBDII check engine light codes
- Reset / Clear your vehicle’s Check Engine Light (CEL)
- Pull readings for sensors related to the vehicles OBD-II / Emissions system
- Graph sensor readings (for things like O2, AF, Throttle etc)
- Data logging & map based tracking of sensor readings
- Check to ensure your vehicle is ready for smog / emissions testing, and much more!
Q&A: Is ELM327 v1.5 OBD suitable for my car?
A: If your car supports OBD-II protocol, then Yes!
- American Cars - 1996 or newer models
- European Cars - 2004 or newer models
- Asian Cars - 2008 or newer models (for some Japanese cars 2005 or newer models)
Q&A: Can it diagnose all the fault codes from my car?
A: The ELM327 can only work with your vehicle's engine system, it can read fault codes from engine only. It does not work with ABS, airbag, transmission etc., fault codes.
Q&A: Does this adapter support diesel cars or trucks?
A: ELM327 is compatible with diesel vehicles, but it is not for trucks! It works for 12V vehicles only; light trucks, SUV, MPV etc.
- Wireless connectivity
- Supports all OBD-II protocols
- Compatible with most OBD-II compliant vehicles
- 3,000 code definitions database
- Reads diagnostic trouble codes
- 16-pin socket adapter for WiFi interface
- Built-in indicator lights
Display current sensor data, including:
- Engine RPM
- Calculated Load Value
- Coolant Temperature
- Fuel System Status
- Vehicle Speed
- Short Term Fuel Trim
- Long Term Fuel Trim
- Intake Manifold Pressure
- Timing Advance
- Intake Air Temperature
- Air Flow Rate
- Absolute Throttle Position
- Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
- Fuel System status
- Fuel Pressure, and much more...
Package Includes: 1pc x Super MINI ELM327 WiFi OBD-II
- Item Type: Code Readers & Scan Tools
- Special Features: WiFi Connection
- Language: Greek, Polish, Slovenia, Dutch, Danish, Czech, Portuguese, Norwegian, Spanish, Swedish, English, Korean, German, Arabic, Italian, Japanese, Hungarian, Finnish, French, Thai, Turkish
- Hardware Version: V1.5
- Software Update: Yes
- Software Version: V2.1
- Suitable System: IOS, Android, Symbian, Windows
- Function: Read and Clear Fault Codes For Cars
- Notice: Does not support Russian Language
- Model name: ELM327 OBD-II WIFI V1.5
- Color: Black
- Materials: Plastic
- Voltage: 12 V
- Current: 45 mA
- Wave frequency: 38400 Hz
- Applicable scope: 5 to 10 m (16.4 to 32.8 ft.)
- Item size: 4.8 x 2.5 x 3.5 cm (1.89 x 0.98 x x1.37 in)
- Item weight: 23 g (0.81 oz.)
- Package size: 8.8 x 8.8 x 4 cm (3.4 x 3.4 x 1.5 in)
- Package weight: 48 g (1.69 oz.)
- Delivery And Returns
- Why Buy From Us
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two:
- Processing time: This is where order verification, tailoring, quality checks and packaging takes place. All orders are sent to the manufacturer for dispatch within 24 hours after order approval. The manufacturer and the logistics firm process the orders, which takes 2–5 days.
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination. Our insured Door-to-Door shipment service also enables tracking the location of the package(s) at any given time. After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take between 7 and 14 business days to arrive at their destination in North America, Europe, parts of Asia, Middle East, Australia and New zealand, but can take longer from time to time. Delivery to other Countries such as Brazil, Mexico and Saudi Arabia usually takes about 15–30 business days.
Occasionally, a parcel may be late due to reasons that are beyond our control e.g. weather conditions, strikes, busy times such as holiday seasons, customs, etc. Delivery times are not guaranteed but are a benchmark according to the delivery providers, therefore SizzleDeep will not be held liable for any loss caused, due to the late delivery.
Orders placed after 5:00 pm Monday to Friday, on the weekend, or a holiday will be processed on the next working day.
|Please allow 10 working days for your order to arrive. We source products from all over the world to bring you poetic offers at the lowest prices. This means sometimes you might have to wait a little longer to get your order, but it will always be worth it!|
|Returns are easy, simply register the return via the Refund Policy page and send your item to our returns centre for fast processing. We'll get you a replacement or refund in the shortest time possible!|
Here are 6 Great Reasons To Buy From Us: