This electronic 🐶pet fencing system is one of the most reliable and cost-efficient pet containment systems available today. A buried wire transmits a harmless radio signal. When your dog approaches the boundary, the signal causes the dog's collar-receiver to deliver a warning beep first. If your dog proceeds to get closer to the boundary, the system will issue a mild shock. Should it still continue moving closer, the system will issue stronger shocks until your dog returns to within the boundary you have set up. The shocks are harmless to your dog and it will learn, through trial and error, to stay within the established boundaries.
- Progressive Tone Stimulus - A warning tone will be issued first, then a mild shock stimulus if your dog continues to move closer to the boundary.
- Pulsed Proportional Stimulus - The closer your pet gets to the boundary, the more intense the shock will be.
- Power Boost Switch - The duration of the warning can be adjusted by the Field Width Adjustment knob in the Transmitter.
- Audio Wire-Break Alarm - The System's Control Center has an audible alarm to alert you if it senses a break in the wire or if the boundary system is not functioning correctly.
- Visual Wire-Break Alarm - The System's Control Center will also light up if it senses a break in the wire.
- Speed Detector Anti-Run-Through - The faster your dog is moving towards the set boundary, the quicker and higher the level of shock intensity that will be issued.
- Quick Connect/Disconnect Terminals - The Transmitter has quick and secure connection terminals for the wire to the Control Center.
- Low Battery Indicator - When the light on the collar is green, it is working properly. Red means it is time to replace the battery.
- In-Built Lightning Protection - Protects the Transmitter from power surges caused by lightning strikes.
- Multiple Collar Operation - Add as many collars as you like to contain as many animals you have. There is no limit to the number of collars it can control.
- Up to 5000 Square Meter range (Up to 1.2 acre) - Coverage Area Is 100% customizable. Up to 1.2 Acres or 5,000 Sq. Ft. Simply bury the wire (up to 1000 feet long) around the designated area together with the included Perimeter Flags.
How to install the system:
- Design your containment area and calculate the amount of wire needed.
- Install the wall Transmitter.
- Lay out the Perimeter Wire.
- Connect the Perimeter Wire to the wall Transmitter.
- Verify the Transmitter is functioning without any hitches.
- Set up the Receiver and then test the containment system and adjust the field width.
- Bury the Boundary Wire (1-2" underground along a very thin line or simply fix the wire on the yard fence) together with the Marking/Training Flags.
- Fasten the Collar onto your dog.
- Use the Collars on dogs only.
- Low battery may cause intermittent operation. Replace them once as soon as the Indicator displays red.
- Allow your dog to adapt to the Collar before you start training it. You should allow your dog to accept the Collar as a part of its life.
- Do not leave the Collar on your dog for more than 12 hours a day.
- Do not set or install the system while the dog is wearing the Collar.
- The electronic system should only be used under the supervision of the dog owner.
- Keep away from children or do not let them fiddle around with any part of the system.
- Please read all the instructions before using this product.
- 1 Indoor wall-mounted Transmitter
- 1 Power plug
- 1, 2 or 3 Adjustable Receiver-collars
- 1, 2 or 3 6-volt battery for the Receiver-collar
- 1 Boundary Wire (300 metres or 1,000 feet)
- 2 Extra metal contact points
- 20 Marking/Training Flags
- 1 Test bulb
- 4 screws for the Transmitter
- 1 User's manual
Package Weight: 1.0kg (2.20lb.)
Package Size: 30cm x 15cm x 10cm (11.81in x 5.91in x 3.94in)
- Delivery And Returns
- Why Buy From Us
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two:
- Processing time: This is where order verification, tailoring, quality checks and packaging takes place. All orders are sent to the manufacturer for dispatch within 24 hours after order approval. The manufacturer and the logistics firm process the orders, which takes 2–5 days.
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination. Our insured Door-to-Door shipment service also enables tracking the location of the package(s) at any given time. After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take between 7 and 14 business days to arrive at their destination in North America, Europe, parts of Asia, Middle East, Australia and New zealand, but can take longer from time to time. Delivery to other Countries such as Brazil, Mexico and Saudi Arabia usually takes about 15–30 business days.
Occasionally, a parcel may be late due to reasons that are beyond our control e.g. weather conditions, strikes, busy times such as holiday seasons, customs, etc. Delivery times are not guaranteed but are a benchmark according to the delivery providers, therefore SizzleDeep will not be held liable for any loss caused, due to the late delivery.
Orders placed after 5:00 pm Monday to Friday, on the weekend, or a holiday will be processed on the next working day.
|Please allow 10 working days for your order to arrive. We source products from all over the world to bring you poetic offers at the lowest prices. This means sometimes you might have to wait a little longer to get your order, but it will always be worth it!
|Returns are easy, simply register the return via the Refund Policy page and send your item to our returns centre for fast processing. We'll get you a replacement or refund in the shortest time possible!
Here are 6 Great Reasons To Buy From Us: